2018 National Conference
Being Visible: Women With Hemophilia
For women diagnosed with hemophilia A or B, or carriers who are symptomatic
November 9-11, 2018
Amway Grand Hotel, Grand Rapids, Michigan
The Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan (HFM) with financial support provided by Bioverativ (A Sanofi Company) and the Indiana Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center, Inc. (IHTC) will host this national conference.
Registration application opens August 21st with availability for approximately 110 women and girls age 16 and older across the United States.
There is no charge for this weekend; transportation costs, hotel and meals will be provided.
Women who are eligible to join us will experience an amazing weekend learning from national expert health care providers, and have opportunities to connect with other attendees who each bring their own unique wisdom and experience of living with hemophilia.
Current Conference Faculty (more to be included):
- Susan Adkins, BSN, RN, Regional Core Center Manager, HFM, Michigan
- Kerry Funkhouser, EdD., Executive Director, Foundation for Women and Girls with Blood Disorders
- Jill Johnsen, MD. Bloodworks Northwest; Associate Professor, University of Washington
- Roshni Kulkarni, MD, Centers for Bleeding and Clotting Disorders (IHTC), Lansing Michigan
- Jennifer Maahs, NP, IHTC
- Kate Nammacher, MPH, Director of Education, National Hemophilia Foundation
- Mina Nguyen, Psy.D, Oregon Health and Science University
- Amy Shapiro, MD, Indiana Hemophilia and Hemostasis Treatment Center
- Robert Sidonio, MD, Comprehensive Bleeding Disorder Center at Emory University and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta.
- Sarah Watson, LPC, Troy, Michigan
If you have questions please contact Patrice: 734-544-0015 or email@example.com